In light of the recent COVID-19 corona virus pandemic, we are working hard to ensure that you can get medical advice for your pet from the comfort of your own home. We have implemented a new telemedicine consultation system (TeleTails) as an alternative option to our current curbside appointments. This system allows you to connect with the same doctors you know and trust- now from the comfort of your home through your smartphone.
If you are interested in connecting digitally, please click on this link: teletails.com/download
You will need to download the TeleTails mobile app and enter our code: Broadview
The TeleTails team is happy to walk you through any of the set-up process if you need help!
Some important details:
- TeleTails connects you with our veterinary team. You will not be talking to a third-party veterinarian.
- Consultations will incur the same exam fee as would be in the hospital as you will be able to confirm the amount prior to starting the call. (Please note a credit card is required in the app in order to use the service).
- Not all ailments are amenable for telemedicine. We will help determine whether a telemedicine consult is appropriate for your pet.
- It may be determined after a telemedicine consult that your pet needs to be seen in the hospital for additional examination and diagnostics that will incur additional fees.
Please note, TeleTails is meant to supplement, and not replace, your pet’s regular future office visits. Currently, only existing clients with smartphones will be able to utilize this service.
We only offer telehealth services to patients with whom we have an active, existing relationship. We have included an example of ailments which are often fits for digital care, but please remember that this list does not guarantee your pet will not have to come to the hospital for additional tests or an in-person exam.
- Coughing, Sneezing, URI signs
- Diabetic Care and Management
- External parasites (fleas, ticks, mites, etc.)
- Gastrointestinal upsets, intestinal parasites
- Hospice care
- Lameness evaluations
- Limited mobility patients and clients
- Medication refills
- Nutritional counseling
- Progress exam
- Stressed/anxious pets
- Suture checks
- Weight management
We are going to do our very best to be available to you and your pets; however, coverage is limited to hospital hours and schedule availability. You can anticipate a few hour turn-around around in response, but we may occasionally be delayed due to an in-office emergency. When requesting your consult please be sure to indicate any doctor preference and a member of our reception team will respond back with available times for the consult during normal business hours. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to give us a call at 603-335-2120.
**Please remember to always call the hospital directly in case of an emergency.**